Marketing, communications and advertising
Marketing is all about delighting your customers, from first glance to last kiss! On our Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) award winning degree you’ll discover how to clearly identify, creatively attract and compellingly engage an audience – fundamental for any business’s growth and success.
Why choose this subject area?
- courses are professionally accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing to enable you to gain the knowledge to succeed upon graduation
- opportunities to undertake work placements at large cooperations and SMEs taking advantage of our industry connections and networks
- exciting opportunities to explore different countries as past of your studies to enable you to gain an insight into marketing and advertising from different cultures and parts of the world
View our Undergraduate courses
|Course title||UCAS 2023 tariff||UCAS code|
|BA (Hons) Advertising and Digital Marketing||N595|
|BA (Hons) Marketing||N500|
Sign up for alerts
Get access to personalised content, tailored towards your interests:
- Information on your favourite courses
- Tips to help you through the application process
- Blogs, vlogs and advice from current students
'I was able to combine professional qualifications and academic learning, which made my whole experience more practical. In my first year of study, I started as a Marketing assistant in the Students Union, which eventually led to me becoming Vice President of the Student Union in my final year.'