Animation, film and digital
Get your creative juices flowing and bring your imagination to life by pursuing a career in the ever-changing world of animation, film and digital media. From photography to designing animations for film, TV and games, it is an exciting time to enter the creative industries. Our programmes offer a practically rich education experience, delivered with excellent business links, expert teaching and a strong enterprising ethos.
Many of our students in recent years have been nominated or have won international competitions on our Animation, Film and Digital courses. Such as, Royal Television Society London Student Television Awards, Best Art School in World - Console and PC Production Excellence Award and Best Animation winner - Worldwide Women’s Film Festival, USA.
Why choose this subject area?
- no. 1 in the world for Production Excellence in Games Design & Development (Rookie Awards 2020)
- no. 2 in the world for Production Excellence in Visual Effects (Rookie Awards 2020)
- ranked 13th in the world (top in UK) for top 50 Creative Media & Entertainment Schools and Colleges in 2020 (Rookie Awards)
- our location allows us to have regular networking sessions with industry professionals, including Harry Potter director, Mike Newell, and Stanley Kubrick’s producer, Jan Harlan, and we're ranked 16th nationally for Film Production (The Guardian 2020)
- our Film and TV students are winners of the prestigious Royal Television Society London Student Awards for Best Drama 2022 and Best Production Design Craft Award 2022.