Event management and tourism
Explore the world and learn to give others the experience of a lifetime through sharing your passion of travel and events. Combining a traditional business degree with a focus on travel and events, you will gain a global understanding of economics, events and travel enabling you to develop key skills in project management, leadership and organisation.
Why choose this subject area?
- study real-world case studies, have the opportunity to visit an overseas destination and study abroad
- opportunities to do a work placement developing key employability skills, both domestically and internationally
- experience high exposure to the local events industry through field trips, live projects, guest lectures and connections
- learn from enthusiastic teaching staff with vast industry experience in tourism, hospitality and events management
View our Undergraduate courses
|Course title||UCAS 2023 tariff||UCAS code|
|BA (Hons) Event Management||N820|
|BA (Hons) Event Management and Tourism||N891|
|BA (Hons) International Tourism Management with Placement Year||N830|
Sign up for Clearing support package
Exclusive content to help you through Clearing
- Tips and info sent straight to your inbox
- Clearing advice livestream
- Subject campus tour
- 1-on-1 call with advisor
- Downloadable university starter kit
- Opportunity to have your first year society membership fee paid upon enrolment
'My studies helped me by teaching me all I needed to know about business and how different businesses work/operate. I didn’t just learn about ‘how to go on holiday,’ I learnt how these travel companies run their businesses from all different levels and it made it clear for me to see I was interested in working in the Head Office side of things rather than front-facing.'