Business and management
A strong business degree is an incredible start to your career. We offer programmes across a range of key business areas, including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, operations, management, human resources and the role of business in society, as well as the application of business practices in fields as diverse as tourism, sport and music.
Why choose this subject area?
- £2,000 scholarship available on eligible courses
- 8th in the UK for Economics (2023 Guardian League Table)
- top 25% of UK universities for research impact in Business and Management Studies (Research Excellence Framework, 2021)
- take advantage of our strong industry connections and enhance your employability skills with a 12-month placement to gain first-hand experience. Students have undertaken placement at companies such as Google, Microsoft and Aston Martin
- study abroad either as part of your degree or as a placement year
- teaching informed by both industry experience and research expertise
View our Undergraduate courses
View our Foundation courses
Course title UCAS entry tariff UCAS code FdA Business Management 48 N101 FdA Business Management N101
Sign up for Clearing support package
Exclusive content to help you through Clearing
- Tips and info sent straight to your inbox
- Clearing advice livestream
- Subject campus tour
- 1-on-1 call with advisor
- Downloadable university starter kit
- Opportunity to have your first year society membership fee paid upon enrolment
'When I just started my studies, I knew I wanted to work in the tourism industry, but had no idea which part of it. As I progressed, I learned about so many different branches of the industry and it really helped me to narrow it down to the one I actually really enjoyed.'