Art, design and fashion
Explore your creativity without limitations. From digital media or graphic design to fashion, illustration, and model design (special effects), you will be free to explore your ideas through a range of media. Supported by our team of experts, each bring their unique experiences and interests directly into their teaching.
Learn using our fantastic facilities and studio spaces that will help foster your natural talent, allowing you full creative freedom as you work on individual and group projects to help showcase your natural flair to prospective employers.
Many of our students in recent years have been nominated or have won international competitions on our Art, Design and Fashion courses. Such as, Folio Society Book Illustration Competition, Penguin Random House Student Design Awards and Design & Art Direction Association New Blood Awards.
Why choose this subject area?
- 1st in the UK (and 5th in the world) for Best Design Education Institution (World Brand Design Society - Student Design Awards, 2022-23)
- 2nd in the UK for Concept Art & Illustration (The Rookies Top Global Creative Schools, 2023)
- benefit from close working relationships with well-known brands, including Ted Baker, F&F, Maria Grachvogel and Ally Capellino
- experience teaching in spacious and contemporary studio spaces with access to fantastic facilities and equipment including digital and 3D printers
- fashion students will be able to enhance their designs and learning through access to industry standard software, Fashion CAD