Providing a Patient Centred Service
About the courseBack to course listing
This course involves interactive sessions using small and large group discussions and case studies to cover:
- The importance of a customer-centered service
- The patient perspective in the complaints procedures
- The importance and basic tools of good communication skills
- The development of personal skills when working under pressure and dealing with conflict through a personal action plan.
Why choose this course?
- A better understanding of what a customer-centered service is and why it is important in healthcare
- An increased awareness of the patient perspective when delivering health care services
- A recognition of the importance of good communication skills
- The tools to deal more confidently with work place pressure and conflict in general
- The opportunity to begin to formulate a personal action plan to take back to the workplace to improve skills in this area.
|Start Date||End Date||Day and Time||Cost||Link|
|10/03/2015||10/03/2015||Tuesday 09.30-16.30||£200||Apply online|
£200 per person