Personal Development through Work Based Learning
Course Leader: Rachel Welch
Mode of delivery: Taught
Learner Hours: Scheduled Hours - 50, Independent Hours - 250
School: Health & Social Work
Available places: 40
Fees and Funding
The price quoted above is per 30 credits in the 2021/22 academic year. This price relates to self-funding students assessed as UK students for fee purposes. Prices may differ for students that are assessed as Overseas, or for returning students that are on a course leading to an award. Click here for Fees and Funding information or email us.
Students are encouraged to contact the Module Leader before completing enrolment on the module to discuss their ideas for a project. Students must be working in a health care setting.
This module forms part of a broader CPD framework and can be taken as a standalone module for CPD.
The aims of this module are to:
- review evidence, and propose a practice change or improvement project.
- plan the project, choosing an appropriate project planning tool and setting SMART objectives.
- implement the project in their workplace.
- critically evaluate the project’s success and their personal skills and knowledge development during the process.
The assessment for this module will be:
- Coursework 100% - Portfolio of evidence (5000 words).
For further assessment details please contact the Course Lead.