MRP/ERP in Manufacturing
About the courseBack to course listing
MRP systems can help you greatly by...
- Introducing minimal inventory levels and associated costs.
- Allocating production times of manufactured goods to customers.
- Collecting business data for analysis and improved planning.
ERP systems also provide value added by...
- Improving and strengthening security with your business data.
- Growing your knowledge and support.
- Generating leads and making informed business decisions.
Take a closer look at the agenda:
09:00 Registration and Coffee
09:30 Welcome & Introduction to Workshop
09:40 Session 1: MRPI/MRPII/ERP Basics
10:40 Break - Coffee/Tea
10:55 Session 1: Continues
12:00 Lunch and network
12:50: Session 2: Specify your Company Requirements for a MRPI/MRPII/ ERP System
14:00: Feedback session – Identify Gaps
14:30 Break - Coffee/Tea
14:45 Session 3: Typical Applications/Systems/Software and Case Studies
16.00 Summary/Conclusions/Way Forward
- Engineering/Manufacturing sectors
- Operations Directors, Production Managers, Project Managers – logistics, Buyers
Why choose this course?
This one day course covers the fundamentals of MRP/ERP systems, demonstrating how businesses can improve efficiency by understanding and using their in-house systems better.
The session also provides support and advice to companies that don’t currently utilise either system and showcases the benefits of doing so.
University of Hertfordshire academic experts will provide expert support and advice on optimising business efficiency of your current (or new) MRP/ERP system(s).
Location: Room C457
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Link|
As detailed on the web page.