Postgraduate courses in Health, Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work
Demand for graduates of our health, nursing, midwifery and social work postgraduate programmes is high. The University is ranked 2nd in the East of England for nursing (2023 Complete University Guide) and 6th across the UK for social work (2023 Guardian University Guide). Our Allied Health Nursing, Dentistry and Pharmacy is ranked in the top 25% of UK universities for research impact (Research Excellence Framework, 2021). Our programmes enable you to pursue a career with purpose, making a difference to people's lives and communities.
Why advance in this subject area?
- Gain the professional qualification you need to launch your career or enhance your employability: many of our graduates assume leadership roles in health and social care.
- Be inspired by our expert academics, as well as clinical practitioners, gaining wide-ranging experiences through our placement programmes and strong partnership agreements.
- Enjoy an immersive learning experience through our specialist facilities that include clinical skills laboratories, simulation hospital wards and teaching using digital technology creating virtual environments and situations.
- Develop the expertise, professional judgment and critical thinking skills needed to provide outstanding patient care.
- Take advantage of the large range of Continuing Professional Development courses available to graduates once qualified, working with many local NHS Trusts to further develop your knowledge and expertise.