CIEA Certificate in Educational Assessment online course
About the courseBack to course listing
Why choose this course?
This three week online course developed by the Chartered Institute of Educational Assessors covers key aspects of educational assessment including validity, reliability, fairness, standards, comparability and how to make a good test. Whilst this is an online course, there are scheduled live sessions led by experts in assessment who will be able to answer your questions and support you throughout the course.
Aims of the course:
- To further develop your knowledge, understanding and skills so as to be able to ensure good and robust practice in educational assessment.
You will be able to:
- Describe the key learning taxonomies and relate them to educational assessment
- List and describe the definitions and inferences of assessment
- Make links between learning and assessment
- Apply the principles of assessment to make a "good test"
- Evaluate the importance of standards and comparability in educational assessment
The course is intended for those working in schools, universities, awarding bodies, vocational assessment or other areas of educational assessment.
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Link|
The total cost of this course is £250.