About the course
Leadership and management skills are critical to the success of all organisations. Future leaders require both the knowledge and soft skills to deal with complex, uncertain and dynamic situations. This programme route provides you with the opportunity to engage with a range of contemporary management issues and themes, and to apply such learning through a range of real business scenarios, live case studies and collaborative activities. You will explore what it takes to lead innovation and change, collaborate across industries and sectors, deliver sustainable strategies and flourish in a global and diverse environment.
Why choose this course?
- A focus on applied learning enables students to develop the skills and practical insights that employers want and need
- Students benefit from teaching informed by leading researches in the field of leadership and management
- A programme route commended by the Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce for its relevance to business leaders as being “critical to helping take their business forward against the volatile and uncertain complexities facing them today”
- Develop an appreciation of themes and issues of direct relevance to today’s business environment, and the intellectual tools needed to navigate them
- Attain an award title that reflects your aspirations for a successful leadership and management career
We’ve developed this programme in close collaboration with several leading professional bodies, making sure our modules meet their rigorous requirements.
What job can I get?
Our graduates have worked at Disney, Ford, GlaxoSmithKline, IBM, KPMG, Marks and Spencer and Xerox. You can also spend time studying abroad in Europe, North or South America, the Far East or Australia.