BA (Hons) Business Studies with Information Systems
- Learn how information systems are being used in today's contemporary organisations
- Be taught by staff with industry rich backgrounds
- Explore opportunities to develop your Information System skills for the future
About the course
This course will equip you with knowledge of the basics of management information, expert systems, technology trends, databases, software and dedicated decision support. You will also learn to be an effective project manager and use information systems as a strategic tool. Students study system design principles coupled with database concepts and mobile technologies, complemented by the management skills needed to plan and organise the large scale information resources that drive modern organisations. This award equips students for entry into a wide range of IT and management careers, such as consultancy, systems analysis, database design and project management.
Why choose this course?
5 Reasons to study Business Studies with Information Systems
- Study at an internationally focused University
- Build a powerful understanding of how businesses operate today
- Learn how to set up processes that identify organisations' information needs
- Develop sought after skills so you can meet those needs intelligently and effectively
- Get life-changing, career-boosting experience on a year-long work placement or study abroad year
What job can I get?
Our graduates have worked at Disney, Ford, GlaxoSmithKline, IBM, KPMG, Marks and Spencer and Xerox. You can also spend time studying abroad in Europe, North or South America, the Far East or Australia.