Please find below the latest status update on the University’s position to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The University is continually monitoring the current situation and government guidance and will post updates on this page.
Visit our case tracker for the most up-to-date data on COVID-19 cases at the University.
Learning and teaching
- Where we can do it safely, we will be teaching in person. This will be supplemented by a rich blend of live interactive lectures, pre-recorded content and guided learning
- Full timetable and contact hours for all courses will also be available.
Student wellbeing, security and UNO Bus
- Student support services and information available online, by email and phone
- 24/7 security, support and CCTV in halls and around campus
- Limited Uno Intercampus Shuttle bus services will run from 14 September between our campuses. Normal term time schedules will run from Monday 21 September.
(including Learning Resources Centre, accommodation, food and drink and office-based staff)
- All our buildings and most of our facilities are open
- New click and collect service at LRCs
- All accommodation open and ready for returning and new students to move in by booking allocated time slots
- Several cafes and food outlets on both campuses open with social distancing measures
- Increased cleaning across the University, including accommodation and social spaces
- Staff back on campus with a mixture of campus and home working.
(including events and sport)
- This year's Freshers programme will be held over several weeks. For details please click here
- For the latest timetable and information on the Sports Village please click here
- For the latest information on Herts Squad please click here
- Researchers back in labs as agreed by individual Schools.