Search

Contact Directory, Funnelback Search
    Dr IOSIF MPORAS

    School of Engineering and Technology
    E: i.mporas@herts.ac.uk
    T: 01707 284195

    Mr Ian Munro

    School of Engineering and Technology
    E: I.Munro@herts.ac.uk
    T: 01707 284198

    Mr EDGAR MAYNARD

    Technical Manager
    School of Engineering and Technology
    E: e.maynard@herts.ac.uk
    T: 01707 285103

    Mrs Susan Murray

    PG Programme Leader
    School of Engineering and Technology - Engineering and Technology
    E: S.Murray@herts.ac.uk
    T: 01707 284270

    Mr Jacob Morewood

    Senior Technical Officer
    School of Engineering and Technology - Engineering and Technology Technical
    E: j.morewood@herts.ac.uk
    T: 01707 286578

    Miss Susan McCloskey-Savage

    Executive Assistant to Dr Rodney Day, Dean of School of Engineering and Technology
    School of Engineering and Technology - Engineering and Technology Professional
    E: s.mccloskey@herts.ac.uk
    T: 01707 284154

    Dr SHAHED MOTAMAN

    CFD research fellow
    School of Engineering and Technology - Engineering and Technology
    E: s.motaman@herts.ac.uk
    T: 01707 286146

    Im working as the CFD researcher at the school of Engineering and working on Hybrid system for automobile application.

    Associate Professor Daniel McCluskey

    Director of the Centre for Research in Biodetection Technologies, Associate Dean (Enterprise)
    School of Engineering and Technology
    E: D.McCluskey@herts.ac.uk
    T: 01707 284147

    Mr Angus Hutton-McKenzie

    Senior Lecturer (Commercial Lead for ENT)
    School of Engineering and Technology - Engineering and Technology
    E: a.hutton-mckenzie@herts.ac.uk
    T: 01707 284183

    20% of my role is teaching undergraduate Digital Technology modules in UH and CIT (China). The other 80% is supporting R&D activities with UH's commercial clients via mechanisms like KTP, K4Bi etc. My area is primarily IoT with an angle toward

1