Clearing open days
Come and take a look around
We're holding two Clearing open days after BTEC and A-Level results day to give you a chance to come and see us, meet our staff and students and take a look around.
They are taking place on:
- Saturday 18 August
- Tuesday 21 August
Book your place on an open day using the form below.
What to expect at a Clearing open day
- Open days run from 10:00 until 14:00.
- Student centre - drop in and speak to our admissions department plus find out more about finance and accommodation.
- Student support services stands - learn all about the Hertfordshire Sports Village, the Students Union and our Student wellbeing support.
- School stands - academics, admissions tutors and current students will be available to answer your questions.
- Campus and accommodation tours are available for both campuses.
- Explore our Creative Arts facilities which showcase state-of-the-art equipment and resources.
Before you get here
Take a virtual tour and see what the University of Hertfordshire can offer you. From comfortable accommodation to exciting social spaces and fantastic learning facilities, have a look around and get a feel for the place.