Educational Assessor on-line course
This three week on-line course is intended for those working in or interested in educational assessment in any context, and supports the development of knowledge, understanding and application of the principles of educational assessment.
Outcomes of the course
You will be able to:
- describe the key learning taxonomies and relate them to educational assessment.
- list and describe the definitions and inferences of assessment.
- make links between learning and assessment.
- apply the principles of assessment to make a “good” test.
- evaluate the importance of standards and comparability in educational assessment.
The course runs from 10 Sep 2018 until 01 Oct 2018
Cost: £250 per delegate.
- 10 September 2018
- End date:
- 1 October 2018
- On-line course