Diploma in Educational Assessment
This two-day training is highly interactive, including group work and presentations. The course runs from 08-09 July 2021.
The CIEA qualifications are intended for those working in schools, colleges, universities, awarding bodies, vocational assessment or other areas of educational assessment.
- Completion of the CIEA Certificate in Educational Assessment or CIEA exemption from the Certificate in Educational Assessment course granted.
The course content includes:
- Recap of the principles of assessment
- The Role of The Chartered Educational Assessor
- Preparing for Assessment
- Conducting Assessment
- Presentation exercise and feedback
- Comparability and standards
- Test theory (classical test theory, item response theory)
- Understanding data
- Role plays (including working with others).
Candidates will be observed throughout, and these observations will form part of the assessment of the course along with the submission of a short task at the end of the course.
This course leads into stage three of the Chartered Educational Assessor programme, the CEA Assignment.
To be confirmed
- 8 July 2021
- To be confirmed