Diploma in Educational Assessment
This three-day virtual training course is highly interactive, including group work and presentations. The course runs from 2 - 4 March 2022.
The CIEA qualifications are intended for those working in schools, colleges, universities, awarding bodies, vocational assessment or other areas of educational assessment.
- Completion of the CIEA Certificate in Educational Assessment or CIEA exemption from the Certificate in Educational Assessment course granted.
The course content includes:
- recap of the principles of assessment
- the Role of The Chartered Educational Assessor
- preparing for Assessment
- conducting Assessment
- presentation exercise and feedback
- comparability and standards
- test theory (classical test theory, item response theory)
- understanding data
- role plays (including working with others).
Candidates will be observed throughout, and these observations will form part of the assessment of the course along with the submission of a short task at the end of the course.
This course leads into stage three of the Chartered Educational Assessor programme, the CEA Assignment.
- 2 March 2022