Developed by LEGO with assistance of academics from the International Institute for Management Development (IMD), one of the top business schools in the world. The aim of LEGO Serious Play is to develop and perform better; it is also used to aid creative thinking, decision making and problem solving.
Lego Serious Play can help you with:
- Team/group development
- Designing new (or designing existing) products and services
- Strategy development and implementation planning
- Organisational Development and change
The benefits of using LSP compared with other approaches are that it:
- Ensures that all those participating in the session are fully involved
- Generate commitment by participants to the solution/plan developed during the session
- Draws upon the team or group's collective knowledge and experience
Lego Serious Play sessions are very efficient at arriving at solutions for problems/issues in a single session, which might otherwise take several meetings.
All our sessions are run by a trained LEGO Serious Play facilitator, who guides participants in building 3 dimensional LEGO models to enable them to work through problems, challenges and scenarios.
A typical session can run as a 1/2 or full day with a maximum of 12 members.