Internships and part-time work
Use our expertise for your recruitment needs
Our Careers & Employment Service helps employers to reach job-seeking students and recent graduates through our range of recruitment services:
- One-to-one consultations in all areas of graduate recruitment including planning a recruitment campaign.
- Advertising your vacancies - place jobs and opportunities directly on our online jobs board CareerHub including: graduate vacancies, placements, summer schemes, internships, placements, summer schemes, internships, volunteering, work shadowing and all types of part time vacancies.
- Advice, information and support with work placements and student internships.
- Workshops and Careers Fairs - showcase your company or present a skills-based workshop to our students and graduates.
Talent spot future employees by giving our students a day in the life of your business, through our i-shadow scheme.
Work shadowing allows students to observe staff in a day-to-day job and to get a taste for a particular job role or company that they might be considering. It gives them an insight into how a professional goes about their daily life and can be useful in preparing for future applications or interviews.
The focus of a work shadowing opportunity is observation rather than undertaking direct work responsibilities.
What are the benefits to the host?
- Strengthen your relationship with our students and promote brand awareness on campus
- Target first year undergraduates for early engagement talent pipeline
- Help to reach a more diverse pool of candidates and underrepresented groups
- Increase applications for recruitment opportunities
Get in touch
For recruitment support or to use the i-shadow scheme, contact the Careers & Employment Service on email@example.com or 01707 284791.