Recruit our students
Think of us as a talent pipeline for your business.
You might be looking to recruit for a busy period, or searching for smart individuals to inject fresh thinking. We're dedicated to help you through the graduate recruitment process, from role planning to appointment. And if short-term is your priority, then you can advertise with us for free and our experts will support you in finding you the right applicants to fill those positions.
We fully appreciate that these difficult times are having a significant impact on your recruitment. The Careers and Employment team can offer a range of virtual services to help you to connect with our students during this challenging time.
We are very much open for business and can help promote your vacancies and virtual engagement activities.
- an employer seeking part-time or temporary contract workers to cope with additional demand due to COVID-19
- a voluntary sector organisation responding to COVID-19
- a recruiter seeking graduates or placement students
How we can help
- Advertise your vacancies – our online jobs board, CareerHub, is free. Upload your latest roles directly
- Promote your virtual events
- Connect with one of our Employment Advisers to explore ways to virtually connect with our students and graduates
How you can help
This is a difficult time for our students and graduates. If you are an employer or part of our alumni and can help us to virtually support our students by keeping them motivated, engaged and able to learn during this difficult period, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.