Recruit our students
Think of us as a talent pipeline for your business.
You might be looking to recruit for a busy period, or searching for smart individuals to inject fresh thinking. We're dedicated to help you through the graduate recruitment process, from role planning to appointment. And if short-term is your priority, then you can advertise with us for free and our experts will support you in finding you the right applicants to fill those positions.
Connecting Employer to Students - Virtually
Now, more than ever, it is important to connect our students to employers, so the Careers and Employment team have been working hard to update our range of on-campus engagement activities to deliver them virtually.
- Virtual Graduate Careers and Placement Fair, featuring Part-Time Jobs Zone – Wednesday 21st October
- Inclusive Futures Virtual Careers Fairs - Wednesday 4th November
- Virtual Mock Assessment Centre – Throughout November
In addition to our scheduled events, we would be delighted to work with you on a range of more bespoke and targeted engagement activities, including:
- Virtual Employer Presentations
- 10 Golden Minutes
- Instagram Take Over and Instagram Live Q&A
- Assessed Projects, Competitions and Case Studies
- Developing Skills Workshops
To express your interest in taking part in one of these events, please complete our Expression of Interest form and one of the team will get back to you.
Advertise Your Vacancies
As well as our exciting range of engagement activities, don’t forget, we can help you promote your vacancies - free.
We can promote a wide variety of vacancies, including:
- graduate roles
- placements and internships
- part-time jobs
- International opportunities
To upload your vacancies, please go to our online jobs board, CareerHub.
Connect with one of our Employment Advisers to explore ways to virtually connect with our students and graduates