Research Hotel and Science Concierge Service
The Research Hotel and Science Concierge Service provides small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with access to the University of Hertfordshire’s world class facilities and expertise. Companies are able to hire facilities at the University or commission the University to undertake short-term research and development projects through our dedicated research and innovation fellows.
Benefits of the services
- Use of world-class laboratory facilities and equipment
- Enhanced research and development service delivered by experience research staff
- Collaborative environments for early stage or pre-spin out companies to co-develop novel technologies
What we offer
We are able to offer SMEs dedicated lab space and equipment in the following fields or please get in touch to talk about your specific needs:
- Dermal trans-dermal formulation science
- Detection Sciences
- Inhalation technology
- Material Science and physical characterisation
- Pharmaceutical and chemical analysis
- Pharmacology and biological sciences
- Plant pathology
- Toxicology and tissue culture
400 and 600MHz instruments for determination of molecular structure and dynamic processes.
Aquity UPLC with single quadrupole mass detector for higher confidence identities.
Cell imaging system using epifluorescence and transmitted light.
Emission spectroscopy for detection of chemical elements.
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) machine.
Benchtop flow cytometer.
Detailed chemical images.