Promote your organisation
Promoting your organisation and sharing your experience will educate our students and graduates about your company and roles. Marketing your brand and sharing your insider knowledge by attending a networking event, sponsoring a business prize or contributing a case study are innovative ways to help you find the best talent.
Contribute and get involved
Raise your profile on campus and get noticed. There are many ways to get involved – from supplying speakers with specialist sector knowledge, delivering workshops, running business games to company presentations.
- Write a blog post on a "day in the life of...."
- Contribute an alumni case study
- Offer a work shadowing experience
- Invite our Careers Advisors to shadow you at your Employer Assessment days
- Alumni and Employers, share your knowledge with our students on panels and at networking events
- Promote your Graduate and Placement Schemes by sharing your recruitment videos
- Donate to our Enterprise Fund for Student and Graduate Business Start Ups
- Sponsor a Student or Graduate entering our Flare Competition
Talk to us
Contact the Employment Service to share your feedback on your experiences of working with the University or to discuss how we can meet your recruitment needs.