UH Undergraduate Bursary
What is the UH Undergraduate Bursary?
The UH Undergraduate Bursary is a scheme from the University of Hertfordshire, to help our students with the costs associated with going to University.
The £1,000 bursary is for all eligible students who are starting their undergraduate degree with us in September 2018.
The UH Bursary is means tested but you don’t have to apply. The University will be able to identify whether you qualify from your university and student loans company application and will automatically put you forward to receive the funds.
Adult Nursing Bursary
New £1,500 bursary for 2018
We are offering a new £1,000 bursary plus a combination of £500 worth of additional benefits for the BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing for all successful applicants who will join us in January 2018.
For the £500 additional benefits you will receive:
- £250 food vouchers to be spent at University food outlets
- £250 printing credits to be spent at the University Learning Resource Centre
The bursary will be granted to all registered students on the BSc(Hons) Adult Nursing course that starts 15 January 2018.
How can I apply for it?
There are 3 easy steps:
- Submit your application to the BSc(Hons) Adult Nursing course on the UCAS website by 8 January 2018
- Receive a unconditional offer from us (you will be required to attend an interview)
- Confirm our offer as your firm choice by 12 January 2018
You will receive the £1,000 bursary and £500 benefits shortly after registration on the January intake of the Adult Nursing programme*.
Please contact us on +44 (0)1707 284800 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
*It will not be possible to transfer this bursary or benefits package should you decide to defer your place to a future cohort or change to another programme of study.