Our alumni - Share your story
In our profiles section you can read about what some of our graduates have gone on to do after leaving Herts.
There are some fantastic and inspiring stories across a range of sectors. Every month we will put the spotlight on someone and show them off.
Do you have a story to tell?
Fill out our web form and tell us what you are doing. We'll put some on the website to inspire our students and fellow alumni.
Marketing Manager at Norwich City FC
Find out the steps that Gavin took to get where he is today.
Why did he choose the University of Hertfordshire, how did it help him and what advice does he have for current students?
Read Gavin's full profile.
Automotive and Aeronautical
- Ross Barrow (Lead Engineer) - Automotive Technology with Management, 2010
- Steven Frith (System Engineer) - Computer Science, 2008
- Jim Hammett (Chief Flying Instructor Helicopters) - BEng Aerospace Engineering, 2000
- Diana Hodgins MBE (Managing Director) - Mechanical Engineering, 1982 - PhD Solid State Physics, 1990
- Dan Jones (Chief Designer) - Motorsport Technology, 2006
- Adrian Moore (CEO of Xtrac Ltd) - Mechanical Engineering, 1988
- Samuel Nathan Richards (Mission Operations Specialist, NASA) - BSc(Hons) Astrophysics with Sandwich Year, 2012
Banking and Finance
- Alan Chu (Finance and Operations Director) - Business Studies, 1999
- Leroy Lawrence (CEO of Quadron Capital) - Music Technology, 2004
- Jordan Skilling (Commodities Trade Support Analyst) - Physics, 2014
Biotech and Pharmaceuticals
- Tomi Ojo (Communications Officer) - Photography, 2017
Consultancy and Professional Services
- Checca Aird (Forensic Data Analyst) - Computer Science, 2015
- Dr Suzy Walton (Multi sector Board Director) - Psychology, 1994 & MSc Occupational Psychology, 1995
- Lulu Davis (Owner (Artist Manager and Publicist)) - Music and Entertainment Industry Management, 2013
- Richard Elson (Film Director) - BTEC Foundation in Art and Design, 1999
- Shirin Shafaie (Visual Academics Founder) - MA Film and TV, 2015
Education and Teaching
- Nadee Buddhiwickrama (Assistant Manager- Student Experience) - International Business Administration, 2009
Environment, Transport and Utilities
- Nadine Bowles-Newark (Assistant Programme Officer) - Environmental Management, 2012
- Fred Post (Manager, Environment Control) - MSc Environmental Management for Business, 2011
- Abhishek Verma (Associate Consultant) - MSc Environmental Management for Business, 2013
IT and Computing
Journalism, PR and Media
- Punteha van Terheyden (vT Features - Owner) - English Language and Communication with Journalism and Digital Publishing, 2007
Law and Legal Services
Marketing, Sales and Market Research
- Gavin Beard (Head of Marketing) - Norwich Football Club
- Francesca Francois (Marketing Manager Europe) - Marketing and French, 2010
- Mark Hull (Head of Marketing) - Marketing with Business Decision Sciences, 1998
- Elise Robinson (Marketing Project Manager) - Graphic Design, 2016
- Elizaveta Zaskalko (Associate Market Manager) - Tourism Management with French, 2016
- Hayley West (Sports Therapist) BSc Sports Therapy, 2015 (video case study)
- Caroline Weir (Footballer) BSc Sports Studies 2015
- Simon Bennett (Head of Learning Legacy, Crossrail) - Civil Engineering , 1995
- Josh Ward (Project Leader (Change)) - Environmental Management, 2016
Do you have a story to tell?
Fill out our web form and tell us what you are doing. We'll put some on the website to inspire our students and fellow alumni
Alumni social channels
Remember, we're only a click away! You can like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and network with other alumni on LinkedIn.