There are no better advocates for the University than our alumni and we are always very keen to tap into your expertise and experience.
You can become part of your campus community again – and help support the students following in your footsteps.
Ways to get involved
There are a variety of ways that you can get involved with the University, and you can choose the way that best fits your lifestyle and circumstances. A number of ways to get involve include:
- Speaking to prospective students at open days
- Speaking to current students about your career
- Visiting a local school to talk about your experience at the University
- Attend or organise a reunion
- Supporting our fundraising activities
- Becoming a regional or international ambassador or getting involved with your country chapter
If you're interested in getting involved with any of the above activities or have your own ideas, please get in touch.
Take every opportunity with both hands. I did every additional thing I could associated with the Law School (Law society, helping on open days, debates, public lectures, mooting, dinners at the Inns of court etc.) and really got so much value from interacting with people at all different levels of the legal profession. This was invaluable and has proved useful throughout my career despite that not being in Law.
Tell us your story
Do you have a story to tell? Let us know what you have been up to since leaving the University.