There are no better advocates for the University than our alumni and we are always very keen to tap into your expertise and experience.
You can become part of your campus community again – and help support the students following in your footsteps.
Ways to get involved
There are a variety of ways that you can get involved with the University, and you can choose the way that best fits your lifestyle and circumstances. A number of ways to get involve include:
- Speaking to prospective students at open days
- Speaking to current students about your career
- Visiting a local school to talk about your experience at the University
- Attend or organise a reunion
- Supporting our fundraising activities
- Becoming a regional or international ambassador or getting involved with your country chapter
If you're interested in getting involved with any of the above activities or have your own ideas, please get in touch.
Tell us your story
Do you have a story to tell? Let us know what you have been up to since leaving the University.