Postgraduate study as an alumnus
Why study a Postgraduate course with us?
- Affordable study – if you are considering applying for your first postgraduate qualification, a range of funding options are available including the postgraduate student loan and the alumni 20% discount.
- Supportive scholarships - A 50% alumni scholarship is also available across all postgraduate taught programmes in the School of Humanities (subject to T&Cs).
- Flexible Learning – as a member of the University of Hertfordshire Alumni community, you will have access to over 250 specialist postgraduate courses including taught on-campus, research-based and online delivery.
- Higher earning potential – according to the Sutton Trust, postgraduate students typically earn £200,000 more over their lifetime
- Strong research - we have a strong research culture and we were ranked 21st in the Postgraduate Research Experience Survey (PRES) 2019 for overall student satisfaction in research degree programmes.
If you have any other questions about postgraduate study why not email us on this link