Supporting your career
Due to the COVID-19 situation there are restrictions in place on campus for alumni and visitors.
If you have any questions please contact us via email.
Your relationship with the University doesn’t finish after you have completed your studies, and nor does the professional support available to you. As an alumnus of the University of Hertfordshire you can benefit from ongoing professional support and networks to help you on your career journey.
You can benefit from:
- up to three years' of access to LinkedIn Learning – your personal access code will be emailed to you once you have graduated. Visit our LinkedIn Learning FAQ page to find out more
- up to four years' free support, consultations and advice from our professional careers advisors. Find out more about how the Careers and Enterprise team help our graduates and alumni
- an exclusive 20% discount for graduates and alumni on many of our postgraduate courses. Find out more about how to fund your postgraduate study
- continued access to campus facilities with your free alumni membership card. Find out more about the alumni card. Please note access to campus is currently limited due to COVID-19. Visit our COVID-19 webpages to learn about our 'COVID-secure' campus
- professional networking events in the UK and around the world.