Supporting your career
Due to the COVID-19 situation there are restrictions in place on campus for alumni and visitors.
If you have any questions please contact us via email.
Your relationship with the University doesn’t finish after you have completed your studies, and nor does the professional support available to you. As an alumnus of the University of Hertfordshire you can benefit from ongoing professional support and networks to help you on your career journey.
You can benefit from:
- Up to three years' of access to LinkedIn Learning – your personal access code will be emailed to you once you have graduated
- Up to four years' free support, consultations and advice from our professional careers advisors in the Careers and Enterprise teams
- An exclusive 20% discount for graduates and alumni for on many of our postgraduate courses
- Continued access to campus facilities with your free alumni membership card - Please note access to campus is currently limited due to COVID-19. Further information can be found here
- Professional networking events in the UK and around the world.
Tell us your story
Do you have a story to tell? Let us know what you have been up to since leaving the University.