Celebrating the class of 2020
Class of 2020, you were amazing! You faced an extremely challenging final year of study, we want to congratulate you all on your well-deserved success. We are proud of your hard work and resilience and you have inspired the whole Herts Community to keep going despite the challenges of the past year.
We would love to hear your reflections from your time at Herts and completing your studies in a global pandemic. Whatever your story or experience please share them with us. Your stories will inspire others to achieve their best despite challenging circumstances.
Tell us your story. You will need to login or register with our Alumni Portal, to complete the form, but it only takes a few minutes.
Your Herts Alumni Portal is the best way for you to stay connected with us. Keeping your contact details up to date on the portal means we can send you email updates about university news and events and keep you informed about exclusive alumni benefits and the expert careers advice available to you.
At Herts we are committed to having a positive transformational impact on every member of our university community. As an alumnus of the University of Hertfordshire, you are now part of a global community of over 270,000 other Herts graduates and we are here to support you in many ways. Check out the Alumni web pages for exclusive benefits and take advantage of the careers support available to you, including the Herts graduate discount on postgraduate courses.
You can always get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com The team are here to answer any queries you may have.
Message from the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Quintin McKellar
Message from Rida Shafqat, SU President 2019-2020
Graduation ceremonies update
We have been working very hard to enable you to have the celebratory graduation experience you deserve. If you have achieved an eligible award between 7 November 2019 and 4 November 2020 this ceremonies summary is relevant to you:
- You will be contacted in the first week of February to confirm whether or not the rescheduled ceremonies can go ahead. St Albans' Cathedral is provisionally booked from Wednesday 7 April to Thursday 15 April 2021. Your health and safety remains our top priority and our plans will be informed by UK Government guidance
- We aim to open registration early in February. The registration period will be open for three weeks and you need to book your place to be able to attend
- You will be given the date of your ceremony. We hold multiple ceremonies per day and the start time of your ceremony will be emailed to you
- It’s important to note that the ceremony plans are still provisional. The University cannot be liable for any costs, losses or damages (including those associated with travel and/or accommodation) incurred by students, staff or guests arising as a result of the further postponement or cancellation of ceremonies for any reason
- We are also planning for alternatives should the April ceremonies not be possible.
We look forward to celebrating with you.