Recognition and articulation agreements
The University has Recognition Agreements with a number of international institutions spread across a range of subject areas.
These agreements are designed to give students of partner institutions advanced standing to University programmes.
In this case the University approves the standard of the respective institution's award that students have successfully achieved as suitable for progression onto the University's award. However, entry to University programmes is not guaranteed.
The majority of the University's advanced standing agreements fall under this category.
- Beijing Foreign Studies University
- Beijing Institute of Clothing and Technology
- Central Academy of China (ACUK)
- Chinese Service for Scholarly Exchange – Recognition of SQA HND
- Communication University of China
- Guangdong Industry Technical College
- Guangzhou Alcanta College of Foreign Languages
- Harbin Engineering University
- Henan University of Science and Technology (HUST)
- Ningbo University of Technology (NBUT)
- Renmin University
- Suzhou University (TAFE)
- University Beijing Aerospace and Aeronautics
- University of International Business and Economics (UIBE)
- Zhejiang Wanli University
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals Community College
- City University
- Community College, City University
- HKU, School of Professional and Continuing Education
- Hong Kong Community College
- Lingnan University Community College
- Brickfields Asia College
- Equator Academy of Art, Penang
- HELP University College
- IACT College
- Ikram College of Technology (ICT)
- Informatics College
- Institut Megatech
- Institut Technologi Pertama (ITP)
- INTI International University
- Kolej WIT
- Penang Skills Development Centre (PSDC)
- PJ College of Art and Design (PJCAD)
- The One Academy of Communication Design (TOA)
- 3Dsense Media School
- Management Development Institute of Singapore
- Republic Polytechnic
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Colombo Institute of Research and Psychology (CIRP)
- Sri Lankan Telecom (SLT)
The University also possesses several Articulation Agreements with institutions that grant students from partner institutions advanced standing to University of Hertfordshire programmes. However, entry is guaranteed to University of Hertfordshire programmes in these cases.
Under these arrangements the University has a responsibility for approving the partner, and approving, monitoring and reviewing the standard of the partner's award and the quality of the learning opportunities made available to its students.
- Capilano University
- HIC (Hertfordshire International College)
- Universidad Europea de Madrid
Find out more about our collaborative partners, franchise, validated, ASA and consortium partnerships, download our Partnership Register (PDF - 0.15 Mb).
Email us if you have queries about our academic and collaborative partnerships.