To meet the skills needs of regional businesses and professions, the University of Hertfordshire collaborates with a number of:
- Further Education Colleges
- NHS Trusts
- Private Education Providers
Our partners deliver a variety of programmes to students, enabling them to obtain a recognised University of Hertfordshire qualification.
Programmes are delivered through:
- externally validated arrangements
- academic support arrangements
- Hertfordshire Higher Education Consortium provision
A number of other partner organisations also deliver and/or assess short courses that lead to University of Hertfordshire credit through External Accreditation Partnership Agreements.