This session includes information on tuition and maintenance loans, bursaries, scholarships and repayment.
Please be aware that Student Finance has changed for 2023 entry onwards. These changes are not being implemented for 2022 entry.
For 2022 entry
For 2023 entry
- Who qualifies for Student Finance (gov.uk)
- How to apply for Student Finance (gov.uk)
- Student finance calculator (gov.uk)
- Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) (ucas.com)
- Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) (gov.uk)
- Healthcare bursaries (nhsbsa.nhs.uk)
- University of Hertfordshire scholarships and bursaries
- Find a Scholarship (thescholarshiphub.org)
- Student Loan Company (gov.uk)
- How does interest work? (youtube.com)
- The Big Fat Guide to Student Finance (savethestudent.org)
- Useful Tools and Resources for Students (savethestudent.org)
If you would like to receive further information about the University of Hertfordshire, the application process and our events, please complete our online form.