Willmott Dixon is a privately-owned contracting and interior fit-out group, headquartered in Hertfordshire. Chief executive Rick Willmott is the fifth generation to lead our business, which was ranked the 39th largest private company in the UK by the 2018 Sunday Times Top Track list.
We are behind significant national projects like restoring Alexandra Palace and a new home for the Met Office supercomputer, alongside key Hertfordshire projects such as the renovation of the St Albans Museum + Gallery and the new Business Hub at the University of Hertfordshire. Our passion is to create spectacular outcomes for our customers in the knowledge that our projects have a huge beneficial impact for the UK's economic growth and prosperity.
Contributing to society
Being a large company means we can create a huge and lasting positive impact on our society. This is not only done through what we build and maintain; it’s achieved through the fantastic efforts of our people who make a major contribution to enhancing their local communities.
Our contribution to sustaining growth in communities was underlined by being the only company in our sector to win three Queen's Awards for Enterprise for sustainable development and promoting opportunity
The core beliefs that support everything we do:
- Ethical - our people and operations meet the highest standards of conduct
- Sustainable - being a carbon neutral business is just one way we make sure our work supports the environment we all share
- Excellence - our culture, training and ethos is about making sure we have the best people in the industry to work with our customers
- Contributing - we want to make society a better place for all, and that includes investing over £2.5 million a year in community projects
- Quality - we are vigorous and determined that the output of our work is the highest standard available anywhere