Business Academy Live: Introducing Coaching in the Workplace
6 July 2021
Online live event
Find out about using coaching as a tool for workplace effectiveness and development
Join Business Academy coaching & mentoring expert and personal effectiveness coach, Alessandra Alonso, for this introduction to the purpose and skills of workplace coaching. This workshop is for anyone in a business environment who wants to find out how to build coaching into their everyday work. Visit Alessandra Alonso's LinkedIn profile to find out more about our speaker
- look at the similarities and differences between coaching and mentoring
- introduce the use of coaching and mentoring in managing performance
- look at various coaching tools and techniques
- introduce coaching skills, making use of real life business examples from your own workplace
- start your own personal development plan
- find out how to continue your studies, perhaps with a coaching qualification.
This live online session is designed to be interactive so please come prepared to take an active part.