For students of all faiths
When all the studying and partying gets a bit much, you might find yourself stopping to think:
- What’s it all about?
- Who am I?
- Why am I here?
If you find yourself pondering the big questions, don’t worry – you’re not alone. The University of Hertfordshire Chaplaincy team can help you find the answers.
Friendly, warm and welcoming to students of all faiths, we’re here help and information.
How we can help
At the University Chaplaincy we:
- help you explore religion and spirituality – students are always grappling with the big questions (life, the universe and everything!).
- lend an ear when you want to chat – we listen to everyday questions too.
- help you explore a wide variety of spiritual traditions.
- offer advice on where to pray and worship.
- arrange Chaplaincy services and other events.
Friendly and welcoming
All students are welcome to take time out for the spiritual side of life at the multi-faith, multi-cultural centre, The Key, home to the University of Hertfordshire’s Chaplaincy. With its friendly, welcoming staff and convenient facilities,The Key is the perfect place to pray, reflect and explore your spiritual journey.
We have recently built a new half million pound extension to The Key. This enhances our multi-faith provision, improving our Muslim prayer facilities and allowing for other activities.
To find out more, please contact:
Revd. Allan Smith
The University Chaplain
tel +44 (0) 1707 284456