Help and support
Whatever advice and support you need to enable you to access the materials you need for your studies at the University of Hertfordshire, there is plenty of help on hand, including:
- online help and information on how to use study facilities and services.
- helpdesk services open over long hours 7 days a week.
- support from specialist information and computing professionals who are familiar with your course.
- flexible skills development tutorials to help you make effective use of learning resources.
- specialist disability support.
The University welcomes visitors to its Learning Resources Centres.