Supporting you in self-employment
We believe passionately in giving all of our students the knowledge and confidence to become independent thinkers, to challenge conventions and to open the door to amazing career opportunities.
As a University of Hertfordshire student you will have access to a unique and exciting range of support and initiatives.
You will find guidance and advice on how to develop your ideas and turn them into successful businesses.
Developing entrepreneurs and creative thinkers
Take advantage of a range of free services to get your idea off the ground.
If you are a University of Hertfordshire student or graduate who is looking to:
- Establish your own commercial business
- Launch your own social enterprise or not-for-profit venture
- Work for yourself as a freelancer by offering services to other businesses or individuals
- Take your newly founded business to the next level
We offer start-up support to our students and graduates through a series of initiatives including:
A business-facing university
As the UK's leading business-facing university, the University of Hertfordshire has a powerful reputation for helping students develop the high-quality academic skills and the personal strengths employers are looking for in today's competitive marketplace.
- Email the Careers, Employment and Enterprise team
- Call us on +44 (0)1707 285647