If you have booked online, please bring your ticket confirmation with you the event. You will be asked to show the relevant concession ID on entry, If you do not have the right to a concessionary rate you will be asked to pay the difference on a full price ticket. With regard to e-tickets, you may be asked to get a printed ticket, please ask at our box office.
Where concessions apply, discounts are available to:
- Full-time students / NUS
- Children aged 16 and under
- Person with a disability (carers receive a complimentary ticket).
- Adults aged over 65
- Those in receipt of unemployment benefit
- University of Hertfordshire employees, students and alumni
Please be aware that you may be asked to provide proof of eligibility when attending your chosen event.
For groups booking of 10 tickets or more, a complimentary ticket is provided, this will be for the cheapest ticket price.
Seats cannot be reserved unless in exceptional circumstances, such as large group bookings or by agreement with managing staff.
Exchanges and refunds
Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded (unless an event is cancelled).
Booking fee and postage
UHArts do not charge a booking fee.
If you wish your tickets to be posted a £1 fee will apply. Alternatively, you can print your tickets from home or collect them from the box office free of charge.
We are committed to upholding the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018. All personal details you provide will be kept securely and not disclosed to third parties without authorisation.
Babies in arms
Children under 18 months are permitted when suitable and do not require their own seat. Please telephone in advance to check.
Children under 14 years are welcome at events where age is not stipulated but must be accompanied by an adult.
- All tickets and discounts are subject to availability
- All event information correct at time of publishing
- We reserve the right to make occasional ticket offers and to change or cancel programmes
- Latecomers are admitted at the discretion of the Duty House Manager in charge
- Outdoor events are subject to weather conditions