What is Brexit?
- On 23rd June 2016 the UK held a referendum on Britain's membership of the EU
- On 24th June 2016 the result was in favour of leaving the EU
- On 29th March 2017 Article 50 was triggered, starting the process of the UK leaving the EU
What does this mean for EU students studying in the UK?
- Whilst the UK is still a member of the EU nothing has changed
- Student loans and grants have been confirmed for EU students starting a course in 2017/18 and 2018/19
- Please see the Home Office website
- Please see the UKCISA website
- Please see the Immigration Law Practitioners' Association website