Contact the International Office
If you have any questions about studying at the University of Hertfordshire or about how to apply, please don't hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to receive email updates and information about the University please complete our short enquirer form.
International Office staff regularly visit a wide range of countries to interview potential students, assist them with their applications and answer any questions about studying at the University.
Alternatively, please contact the relevant team, using the details below and we will be happy to help.
International Student support: +44 (0) 1707 284800
International recruitment: +44 (0) 1707 281249 email@example.com
International admissions: + 44 (0)1707 284800 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a UK applicant please contact us on email@example.com
University of Hertfordshire
- Stuart Smith, Head of the International Office
- Katie Layt, Senior International Officer (China)
- Kat Shaw, International Recruitment Manager (Pakistan, Bangladesh, UK and Brazil)
- Victoria Woodward, International Officer (India, Sri Lanka and Nepal)
- Ellen Marriott, International Officer (Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam)
- James Perrin, International Officer (Africa, Middle East)
- Michele Raimondo, International Officer (Europe, Turkey, Kazakhstan and USA)
- Hannah Lewis, International Officer (Middle East, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand and Myanmar)
- Lucy Stylianou, International Officer (Maternity Leave)
- Shaung Gao, International Marketing Coordinator (China)
- Carla Hammond, Administrator
Our online Ask Herts facility offers an instant, detailed response to a wide range of frequently asked questions about the University. If you don't receive the information you need through Ask Herts, you will be given the option to email us to receive a personal answer.
We have a network of representatives throughout the world who provide advice and further information about studying at the University to prospective students, and help them with the application and visa process. We recommend that you get help from a representative if you can. (You should ask about any charges the representative may make, usually the services offered are free of charge.)
For details of our overseas representatives please select your country from the Your country page.
Once you have applied, if you have a question about your application or your offer, you can contact our International Admissions team.
Please contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone + 44 (0)1707 284800+ 44 (0)1707 284800.