Contact the International Office
If you have any questions about studying at the University of Hertfordshire or about how to apply, please don't hesitate to contact us.
International Office staff regularly visit a wide range of countries to interview potential students, assist them with their applications and answer any questions about studying at the University.
Alternatively, please contact the team and we will be happy to help or put you in touch with the right person.
University of Hertfordshire
tel +44 (0) 1707 281249
fax +44 (0) 1707 286040
If you are a UK applicant please contact us on email@example.com
- Cath Harris, Head of International Office
- Katie Layt, Senior International Officer (China)
- Kat Shaw, Senior International Officer (Pakistan, Bangladesh and UK)
- Victoria Woodward, Senior International Officer (India, Sri Lanka and Nepal)
- Ellen Marriott, International Officer (Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam)
- Lucy Stylianou, International Officer (Africa & Brazil)
- Michele Raimondo, International Officer (Europe, Turkey, Kazakhstan and USA)
- Hannah Lewis, International Officer (Middle East, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand and Myanmar)
- Shaung Gao, International Marketing Coordinator (China)
- Frances Billings, Administrator
- Carla Hammond, Administrator
- Josie Sultan, International Marketing Assistant
Our online Ask Herts facility offers an instant, detailed response to a wide range of frequently asked questions about the University. If you don't receive the information you need through Ask Herts, you will be given the option to email us to receive a personal answer.
We have a network of representatives throughout the world who provide advice and further information about studying at the University to prospective students, and help them with the application and visa process. We recommend that you get help from a representative if you can. (You should ask about any charges the representative may make, usually the services offered are free of charge.)
For details of our overseas representatives please select your country from the Your country page.
Once you have applied, if you have a question about your application or your offer, you can contact our International Admissions team.
Please contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone + 44 (0)1707 284800.