Already made an application
Once you have submitted your application to study at The University of Hertfordshire you will receive confirmation of your offer of a place electronically. This offer will be sent to the email address provided on your application form.
To make your application process as smooth as possible and to make sure you receive everything you need from us, please make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted sender list.
- Wait to receive your offer of a place.
- This offer may take up to 2 weeks to process. Some offers can take longer depending on course and point of application. If you are applying for one of the subjects in creative arts, health or education you can expect decisions to take longer than standard due to additional checks and entry requirements.
- The offer that you receive will usually be sent to you by email and maybe conditional on obtaining further qualifications and/or certain grades.
- If you have already met our academic requirements, the offer will be conditional on paying a tuition fee deposit of £5,000 or providing proof of sponsorship. Find out more about how to pay your deposit.
- At this stage you can apply for campus accommodation.
- Before accepting your offer of a place by paying your deposit please carefully read our terms and conditions.
- Please also send a copy of your passport photo page (and UK visa page if you have previously studied in the UK) to the University as early as possible in the application process.
- Your offer of a place will be confirmed once you have met both academic and financial conditions (please send any evidence of meeting outstanding conditions to email@example.com). This confirmation will be in the form of a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) sent to you electronically (the University no longer issues visa letters). At this stage you can apply for one of our scholarships if appropriate, please refer to the award criteria to check your eligibility.
- Once all conditions have been met you can apply for your visa to study in the UK. Find out more about applying for a UK visa.
- Once you have obtained your visa to study in the UK and confirmed your travel details please let us know your arrival information. See before you travel and on arrival for guidance.
Please note the following deadlines for application, deposit payment and CAS generation. These deadlines have been introduced to ensure you can arrive in time and make the most of your time at University.
|Monday 23rd September 2013||Monday 23rd September 2013||Monday 20th January 2014||Monday 20th January 2014|
|Friday 16th August 2013||Friday 30th August 2013||Friday 6th December 2013||Friday 20th December 2013|
|Friday 23rd August 2013||Friday 6th September 2013||Friday 13th December 2013||Friday 3rd January 2013|
|Friday 30th August 2013||Friday 13th September 2013||Friday 20th December 2013||Friday 10th January 2013|
Graduate Certificate in Business (May)
Graduate Certificate in Business (September)
Graduate Certificate in Law (June)
Graduate Certificate in Law (September)
Tuesday 28th May 2013
Monday 2nd September 2013
Friday 7thJune 2013
Monday 23rd September 2013
Friday 26th April 2013
Friday 26th July 2013
Friday 3rd May 2013
Friday 16th August 2013
Friday 3rd May 2013
Friday 9th August 2013
Friday 10th May 2013
Friday 23rd August 2013
Friday 10th May 2013
Friday 16th August2013
Friday 17thMay 2013
Friday 30th August 2013
Pre-sessional English 2013
For individual pre-sessional English course requirements please see here.
|Monday 1st July 2013||Monday 5th August 2013|
|Friday 31st May 2013||Friday 5th July 2013|
|Friday 7th June 2013||Friday 12th July 2013|
|Friday 14th June 2013||Friday 19th July 2013|
Higher and Advanced
PSE 14 weeks
PSE 11 weeks
PSE 6 weeks
|Monday 10th June 2013||Monday 1st July 2013||Monday 5th August 2013|
|Friday 10th May 2013||Friday 31st May 2013||Friday 5th July 2013|
|Friday 17th May 2013||Friday 7th June 2013||Friday 12th July 2013|
|Friday 24th May 2013||Friday 14th June 2013||Friday 19th July 2013|
If you have any further questions regarding the application process please refer to our frequently asked questions.
To chat to other offer holders check out our Facebook group.