International advisory board
The HESIAN International Advisory Board works with the HESIAN lead team to support our work, provide input and help to develop these valuable ideas.
Advisory Board members come from both academic and practical backgrounds (in some cases both).
The role of the Advisory Board is to:
- To spread the word about HESIAN.
- To funnel interesting research papers our way.
- To look and potentially be involved with future research projects.
- To identify promising young researchers who might be involved.
Advisory Board members
- Prof Dan Hutto, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Nora Bateson, International Bateson Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Kirsten Dierolf, President, SFCT
- Michael Durrant, University of Sydney, editor, Journal of SF Brief Therapy
- Prof Brian Littlechild, Social Work, University of Hertfordshire
- Dr Alasdair Macdonald, consultant psychiatrist and research co-ordinator
- Dr Marek McGann, Department of Psychology, Mary Immaculate College, University of Limerick
- Dr Joel Parthemore, Centre for Cognitive Semiotics, University of Lund, Sweden
- Dr Frank Röhricht, East London Foundation NHS Trust and Centre of Psychoanalytic Studies, University of Essex, UK
- Rayya Ghul, Canterbury Christ Church University, UK