MSc Environmental Management February Open Day
If you are thinking of full-time or part-time postgraduate study in Environmental Management then come along to our postgraduate open day and find out more about the courses that we offer in the School of Life and Medical Sciences.
Who is it for?
The open day is for those who are interested in finding out about postgraduate opportunities in Environmental Management.
What happens on the day?
This event is organised so that you can gain a better understanding of the following Environmental Management Masters’ degrees:
- MSc Environmental Management
- MSc Environmental Management for Business
- MSc Water and Environmental Management
Coming to this open day gives you the benefit of :
- learning more about the content and structure of our courses
- finding out about accreditation to the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) and CIWEM (The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management)
- meeting staff and current postgraduate students
- seeing our study facilities
When and where is it taking place?
Friday 15 February 2013, 2:15pm - 4:00pm
University of Hertfordshire - College Lane Campus, Hatfield.
How do I register?
To book a place for the MSc Environmental Management open day send us an email with your name and contact details.
If you would like to find out more information about the course but cannot visit us on this open day please contact our Admissions Tutor