Vulval Disorders: the Fundamentals
The course will include:
- Specific history and examination skills: patient assessment
- Common vulval dermatoses: diagnosis and management
- Vulval pain syndromes and their management
- Benign, premalignant and malignant vulval disease
- Vulval problems and urinary incontinence
The course will be of interest to:
- Specialist registrars working in dermatology, sexual health, and obstetrics and gynaecology
- General Practitioners, GPwSIs, speciality doctors, practice nurses, nurse practitioners, specialist nurses in sexual health and dermatology
- Family planning health care professionals, community gynaecologists
- Anyone performing regular cervical smear examinations
Why choose this course?
The School of Postgraduate Medicine is delighted to be offering a one day short course for health care professionals about the assessment and management of patients with vulval problems.
The teaching programme has been designed to meet the requirements for basic training in the assessment and management of the patient with a vulval problem. The content will be suitable for specialist registrars working in dermatology, gynaecology and sexual health wishing to meet the requirements of the relevant specialist training curriculum and will also be of interest to other doctors, specialist nurses, nurse practitioners and practice nurses wishing to know more about vulval problems.
|Start Date||End Date||Day and Time||Cost||Link|
|29/06/2018||29/06/2018||Tuesday 09:00-17:00 and Wednesday 09:00-17:00||£135||Apply online|
To apply please contact Vikki Bylo
Telephone: 01707 285810
Key course information
- Course code: XSCZ0720
- Course length
- Part Time