Research in the Hertfordshire Business School is focused in the areas of business strategy, employment studies, creative industries and institutional economics.
In the 2008 Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) 80% of the faculty’s research outputs were judged as being of international significance.
The core Centre for Research on Management, Economy and Society (CRoMES) has been segmented into specialist units.
Business units within CRoMES
- Creative Industries Research and Consultancy Unit (CIRCU)
- Finance and Accounting Research Unit (FARU)
- Global Economy and Business Research Unit (GEBRU)
- Group for Research on Innovation and Enterprise (GRIE)
- Group for Research into Organisational Evolution (GROE)
- Learning in Business Research Unit (LIBRU)
- Management and Strategy Research Unit (MASRU)
- Marketing Insight Research Unit (MIRU)
- Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit (SSCU)
- Systems Management Research Unit (SYMRU)
- Work and Employment Research Unit (WERU)