Postgraduate business courses
Courses to choose from
If you are looking to further your education – as well as your career prospects – choose from a wide range of postgraduate business courses:
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Business Analysis and Consultancy
- Finance and Investment Management
- Global Business (Dual Award)
- Global Economy and Business Institutions
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- International Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Leadership and Management in Public Services
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Project Management
- Project Management Practice
- Proprietary Trading
- Strategic Business and Information Systems
We also offer two doctorate programmes:
We offer a Pre-masters in Business (Graduate Certificate) if you need to top-up your learning before studying for a Master's.
You can to study our postgraduate courses either on a full-time basis (usually one year), or part-time (usually over two years).
Our Doctorate programmes can only be studied on a part-time basis.
Access our wide range of professionally accredited short courses to boost your career.
Fees and Scholarships
Make an application
To apply for a postgraduate degree, you will need to complete a University application form.
Come to an open day
Our Postgraduate open days are an ideal way to find out more about studying for a Business Master's.
You will be able to investigate our wide range of postgraduate programmes, as well as short courses and professionally accredited qualifications and find one to suit your career aspirations - whatever your academic or professional background. Book online now!
View our forthcoming open days and other events by joining the University of Hertfordshire Business School Facebook pages.
We offer a range of support services to our Business School students, including our Academic Skills Unit and our Student Support and Guidance Office, which are in addition to the University-wide student support services.