Photography BA Hons
Institution Code H36
Course Code CCPH
About the course
- This Photography degree is designed for those that want to work towards a career as a professional photographer or in related media professions.
- The degree prepares you for employment in a range of photographic professions.
- You'll explore and evolve your own photographic vision and practice.
- Our tutors and visiting lecturers are practising photographers or potential employers.
- Our student work is increasingly getting recognised within the photographic world. Our industry partners are high profile and recent student work placements include the prestigious photography agency Magnum. In addition, we have a number of interns working for the BBC.
- View student work on Flickr
260 points from GCE A Levels (or equivalent) including a qualification in an art related subject plus GCSE English language and maths at grade C or above and Key skills are accepted as equivalent. Selection is based on a portfolio interview, after which you may be required to complete a Foundation Year or Foundation Diploma before progressing to the degree course.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
English language requirements
All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered
- GCSE English language grade A-C
- IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
Other English language tests are accepted. Please contact the International Office for details.
- Part-time Normally 5 years
- Full-time 3 years
Skillset Media Academy