Sports Studies and Business BA hons
Institution Code H36
Course Code BSIDJH
About the course
- Study at a top 10 institution for sports studies. *
- Take advantage of the magnificent sports facilities at the university
- Benefit from a balanced curriculum covering all of the major themes necessary to prepare you for a career in the sports industry.
*Complete University Guide 2013
- Gain a firm understanding of the role of business in society
- Develop your knowledge in key areas of business such as Finance, Human Resources Management and Marketing
- Challenge yourself intellectually while gaining key practical and interpersonal skills that prepare you for the workplace.
300 UCAS points. GCSE English language, double science and maths at grade C or above (or equivalent). A minimum IELTS score of 6.0, TOEFL 550 (79 IBT)is required for those for whom English is not their first language. Equivalent qualifications welcomed.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
English language requirements
All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered
- GCSE English language grade A-C
- IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
Other English language tests are accepted. Please contact the International Office for details.
- Part-time 5 years
- Full-time 3 years
- Sandwich 4 years