MSc Paramedic Science MSc
Institution Code H36
Course Code HHPSMMSC
About the course
- Suitable for paramedics who want to develop managerial, leadership, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Gives you advanced knowledge and skills in specialist clinical elements
- Provides flexible study options through a modular structure
- Taught by experienced staff and visiting external specialists
Applicants will normally have completed a relevant university degree and have a recognised qualification in paramedic science. You will normally have at least one year's post-qualification experience (post internship) and evidence of appropriate continuing professional development.
You must also satisfy the University's English language requirement for this programme, IELTS at Level 7.0 (including 7.0 in the writing component) or TOEFL internet-based test 105, or paper-based test 600.
For more information and application forms contact:
tel: +44 (0)1707 284538
English language requirements
All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered
- GCSE English language grade A-C
- IELTS 7.0 (with no less than 7.0 in the writing element)
Other English language tests are accepted. Please contact the International Office for details.
- Part-time up to 6 years
- Full-time 18 months