Law and Psychology BA/BSc hons
Institution Code H36
Course Code APJHLWPSY
About the course
- Study at one of the top five post-1992 university law schools in the UK
- Equip yourself for a broad range of careers in the law industry, commerce and the public sector
- Gain experience through mooting and debating competitions as well as visits to courts and tribunals
- Benefit from our psychology department’s exciting multidisciplinary approach to experimental research, world-class facilities and highly respected teaching staff.
- Develop an advanced understanding of human psychology
- Learn to critically evaluate and integrate various psychological approaches into everyday situations
320 UCAS points including at least 180 points from two A Levels or a BTEC National diploma in either Applied Science, Social Sciences, Construction and the Built Environment, Engineering or Sport and Exercise Science. GCSE English language and maths at grade C or above (or equivalent). A minimum IELTS score of 6.0, TOEFL 550 (79 IBT)is required for those for whom English is not their first language.
Equivalent qualifications welcomed.
We are pleased to accept all qualifications included in the UCAS tariff points system (e.g. International Baccalaureate, key skills). More information about our entry requirements.
- Full Time/Sandwich
- Part Time
- Sandwich Placement/ Study Abroad
- Full Time